Review Detail

2.7 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums December 26, 2013 122
This doesn't seem like the one for me
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am not entirely sure if this is a product for me. I have never used eye creams, but I hear that it is highly recommended (could be a sales gimmick, in my opinion) I see no fault in the skin around my eyes, but looking at the generations before me, it probably is something that I should try preventing. I am not going to say that I instantly saw a lift in the skin around my eyes as I believe this is a product that is categorized as "prevention is better than cure," which makes my job difficult as how do you say, if it is effective or not? In short, although I can't say whether this works and achieves the initial objective, this is the one product of the four that I received that I am not happy with. Firstly, the dispenser is horrible at dispensing quantity. You literally need a pea size to cover your eye area and just like the rest of their products, a little goes a long-long way. But, with this particular dispenser, you have to be so careful not to squirt too much. Secondly, not too long after applying, I experienced this strange burning sensation near the corner of my eyes. Now, this is just weird because when applying eye creams, you apply it quite a distance from your eyes and nowhere near the outer corner of them. All in all, not an experience I like to go through before bed time, but I have stuck to using it as I want to see if it passes off as an adjustment period.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply