Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels December 26, 2013 165
Gentle and rewarding
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Although I have mentioned in my skin care articles that you should only exfoliate once to twice a week, I was pleasantly surprised that exfoliating daily or every second day became possible with this product. Reason being, it is exceptionally gentle. There is no hard pips or sand paper for that matter. Instead, the tiny beads are coated in a thick luxurious cream that you can lather all over your face, the beads do not scratch or harm but rather massage. I love how creamy this exfoliant is, it even gives the impression of milk being washed across your face. I have been experiencing a dry spell again, with spending a lot of time in the sun and at the back of my mind, I worry about build up from sweat and other particles that come in contact with my face, especially over the summer! So this product suits me perfectly, as it has put my mind at ease and removes the dead skin cells, any build up and ensures the removal of everything that shouldn't be there, all while leaving my skin looking healthy and renewed. Another thing that I love is the gentle scent of the product, it doesn't give that impression of hard chemicals being used. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a VERY gentle scrub and I still think that a thorough scrub, with perhaps a different (rougher) exfoliant, can still be done on the weekly basis.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply