Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 06, 2012 260
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Priced at a great R735 for a bountiful 250ML bottle, this is a great toner to have as part of your daily routine. Most toners I have used in the past have stripped my skin of moisture, leaving it tight feeling. This one does not! After cleansing my face with the Sisley Lyslait Cleansing Milk with White Lily, I found that this toner removes all impurities from my skin leaving it bright looking and refreshed.

I love the gentle fragrance of the Rose extract and I love the fact that it is made for people with sensitive skin like me. I did not even get one blotch of redness after using this remarkable product. It is so gentle you can even use this on your eye area, which is a definite no-no with most toners.

Once you lightly sweep a cotton swab of this over your face, neck and eye contour area, you leave it to set in your skin a little while and then you can follow up with a moisturiser which locks the freshness in. I followed mine up with the Sisley - Restorative Facial Cream.

Definitely thanks to GlossyBox here which gave me a range of Sisley products to test out. Very impressed with Sisley for this.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply