Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 4 0.5
Face Masks August 27, 2012 172
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this mask in the latest addition of GlossyBox. I tried it this weekend and I was pleasantly surprised! It has a very light fragrance which is a must for me. It glides onto your face smoothly and does not run.

I have extremely sensitive skin so trying new face masks is quite a risk. This mask left me with no tingly feelings, just soft, glowy skin.

The price is very steep though. Too steep for my liking. R917 for 60ml seems a bit too much for me. You use quite alot as it has to cover your entire face, and according to recommendation, you have to use it twice a week. I will be broke if I have to add this to my daily routine.

Very nice product if you have the budget to spend monthly on this. Glad to have given it a try at least.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 27, 2012
Agreed! That price is hectic! I mean if your paying that much that stuff should be perfect skin in a bottle.
SK
Sharfaa Kassiem
August 30, 2012
This I actually will be buying! I used it after waxing, which is usually when I go red and break out. But that did not happen this time! It was soothing, although I'm not a fan of the "natural" scent, and it really hydrated my skin. Loved it!!
S
ShakiraG
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply