Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Lipsticks June 03, 2013 300
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lip Colour in RS 509 Vino
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Experience a unique experience with a luscious deep finis from this range of lipsticks. Shiseido is a Japanese brand with over 140years of experience. The perfect rouge range was apparently inspired by Tokyo’s vibrant trends. The colours range from the perfect red to the most translucent cerise pink.

The perfect rouge lipstick combines ground-breaking science and rich, vibrant colour to deliver a unique product that improves your lips’ condition with regular use by keeping them moisturized for hours. Research and Development ensures vibrant colour, a silky lustre and the all-important moisture-lock-in effect.

The lipstick canister is sleek and oozes perfection. The canister is rounded and fully black with Shiseido written in white. The canister clicks seamlessly together. The lipstick is rich and super moisturizing. The bullet tip is a unique flicked design that fits perfectly onto the arc of lips. TOKYO is engraved on the base of the lipstick. Every detail is immaculate and accounted for, leaving the user (lucky me ;)) feeling absolutely pampered.

I had been gifted the perfect rouge lip colour in RS 509-Vino. It’s a sheer, glossy and moisturizing combination. The effect is similar to that of a lip butter or glossy balm. It’s a shade lighter than my natural lip colour and so looks fresh and dewy, giving me that soft romantic look. It’s perfect in helping achieved a youthful minimal look and ideal for day use. At night it lends itself to being an aid in donning dramatic eyes or sculpted cheeks and brows. Due to its natural and pinky look, lips look nurtured and plump. No gloss, lip balm or moisturizers need to be added before or after this lipstick, as the colour is sealed in leaving lips glossy, preened and fill of moisture. The texture is incredibly smooth and creamy and melts onto lips like butter. A very nourishing and hydrating formula that glides on with ease.

I found after continued use over the 2 weeks I used this lippie, my lips were left feeling softer and much more moisturized, even without applying a lip protector. The finish is lush and deep. They retail for R295.00, which is acceptable in my book for the beautiful results I’m left with. It’s a colour that stayed true to its base indicator and I was thoroughly impressed with the canister, packaging, product and colour of this amazing lipstick.

Shiseido is a unique find in which both technology and artistry work together to achieve amazing results. I recommend that you try this lipstick at least once, as it’s too good to pass up on. Go Ahead, treat yourself! I’m ready to try BR 503-Society as my next colour choice in this amazing range.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply