Review Detail

4.4 63 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1402
Shield MotionSense Roll on
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After receiving this sample I was actually very glad because the current brand I was using was getting a tad bit boring for me and I have wanted to try something new for quite a while.
Something that lasted the whole day, I leave home for work at 06:30 and come home at 18:00 so when I smell under my arms I still want to smell fresh. Crazy right?! Well I put Shield up to the challenge and I was pleasantly surprised.
The microcapsules sense your motion and releases this lovely smelling fragrance that protects you from wetness and smell. And I have to say, I have not had wet underarms through my clothing nor have a smelled like sweat. Even after running after my 5 year old and caring for my 7 month old baby this Roll on has come up for the challenge.
It says it gives you 48 hour protection, I would not be willing to test that, coz I just HAVE to shower in the mornings and the evenings for obvious hygienic reasons, but when you wash your armpits you can still feel the Shield residue so I would really trust that it keeps you fresh for up to 48 hours.
I also do the Park run races every Saturday and once again, I have not smelt like sweat afterwards and can move with confidence between hundreds of other people. I would surely be throwing this baby in my grocery basket at the end of this month again ?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Me at the Park run Racewhile wearing my Shield :)
Receiving my product that day!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply