Review Detail

4.4 63 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1405
#MoveWith Shield
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm usually pretty skeptical when it comes to deodorant - They all guarantee freshness and antiperspirant abilities that lasts, however, have been proven many times not to be as effective as they say .... I felt the same way when I first heard about Shield MotionSense....

I will say that Shield is and always will be a trusted brand - A brand that has been evolving for centuries.

MotionSense has however elevated Shield to another level all together ... Wow, Wow, Wow... I'm beyond impressed.

Never have I felt as comfortable and confident as I have over the pats week ... From dusk till dawn ... I'm very busy from 5am up until 10pm. I have three kids, a very demanding job and I do boot camp 2-3 times a week. Usually by 4pm I'm feeling sweaty and like I need a shower after the hustle and bustle of everyday life in the office - Up and down multiple staircases, running from meeting to meeting and then rushing off to boot camp (without getting to shower first) ... By the time my work out is done ... I feel quite conscious of what I smell like.

Thanks to Shield MotionSense, for the first time ever, I can honestly say, I felt confident ! I could literally smell the fresh odour on myself throughout the day - even more so while working out.

It's amazing - Everytime I lifted arms, the smell I got, whether at 8am or 8pm, was as if I just stepped out of the shower.

Love, love, love it ! Will only be using Shield MotionSense going forward and will definitely recommend to all.

Great job Shield !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Instasize(6).jpg
Instasize(7).jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply