Review Detail

4.4 63 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1389
SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Roll-On
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was at home when i recieved my beauty bulletine parcel and when i opened it up and saw this i was quite excited. I heard about this roll on on social media and was going to buy it for myself to try but i was lucky enough to be chosen to review it.
I am at the moment 7 months pregnant with a two and a half year old toddler so i am constantly either running around trying to get stuff sorted for my baby's arrival or I am running around after my very busy son so for me a good roll on is a must! I usually run on the treadmill every morning but because of the pregnancy I walk now every morning. I tried this product out the morning after i received it and cant tell you how much i am in love with it! Not only does it smell so good even after exercise it kept me smelling good for the rest of the day! When I got home that night and took a bath i could still smell myself and let me tell you i smelt GOOD :) I told my husband about it and went out the next day and bought him the mens Shield motion sense roll on and we are loving it! Its super affordable as well which is a great bonus! Thanks Beauty Bulletin, I am impressed! Photo will be uploaded shortly :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply