Review Detail

4.4 63 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1388
Shield motion sense Fresh confidence Roll on
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really thrilled to come home and find this waiting for me last week as I am a type of person who stays loyal to products however I learnt that you have to try new things and change if you want to experience and explore what's out there .

My life is one that is busy 24/7 and when you a mom,housewife and employee there's pretty much no down time.
I am a busy body that's up at 5am and goes to bed around 10pm on most days.
My days are spent carting my son to school sitting in traffic seeing clients being a mommy and housewife and still giving my 100% at the office. So I'm a pretty busy body who needs to ensure that I always look amd smell good at all times no matter what part of the day it is.

Trying this fantastic product has really made me rethink my decision when it comes to choosing personal care products and who would have thought something so cheap and economical will give so much protection and comfort.
The shield motion sense roll on is designed for busy people like myself who are on the go constantly. The motion sense activates with every slight bit of movement. With other products the scent fades as the day goes by yet this is different the more you move the better you smell.

I gave this product a full 5 day trial before I decided to review as I needed to give my most accurate and true thoughts and I can say 100% that this product works to protect you no matter how hectic and busy you are.

The smell is a mix of fruity ,floral and fresh that justs gets better throughout the day. These past few days I have found myself unnessecarily picking up my hands to push my hair back and I prance around like a peacock with my arms fluttering as this product boosts your confidence to a whole new level by just keeping you smelling fresh as a daisy all day long.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply