Review Detail

4.4 63 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1404
#MoveWithShield
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

You know that moment, when you plonk your behind on the bed, just to get a smidge of a moment to yourself and to catch a breath.......that very moment after you've, sorted the clothes out of the wash basket, done the washing, did the dishes, clean your cupboards, pack the cupboards, clean the bathroom, mop the floor, change the furniture in your bedroom and made a pot of food.......then the involuntary motion follows where you lift your arm slowly, afraid to just get a wif of onions growing under your armpit smell, and suddenly.......NOTHING, NO sweat smell, NO accumulated odours, definitely NO onions growing under my armpits smell! How cool is that!!! So I did a bit of an experiment myself.

After I showered, I applied SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Roll-On, then did half my chores (as Mothers would do), took a breather, then did my other half of chores. The next morning, went to work, walked to the shopping center close by, travelled home, started with the next round of chores. When I asked my son later that evening to smell under my arm. He looked confused, but then I explained to him why. LOL.
He then confirmed, no bad odour at all. He asked me if I showered? HUH? Not so!

So, with the above in mind, I am over the moon for the new SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Roll-On. If this is a result of SHIELD's pursuit to brilliance, then I cannot wait to see what their next innovation unfolds. I have always used this brand and I will continue to use this brand. That's a promise!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
O
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply