Review Detail

4.6 67 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1359
Seriously No sweat only freshness!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got to try the world’s first anti-perspirant with unique microcapsules that pops with movement! After having a few doubts, I am now a firm believer that this MotionSense roll-on actually works. The BB team sent me the fresh confidence roll-on to try. I must confess, the first few days(about to or three) using Shield’s MotionSense I looked around to see where that absolutely amazingly fresh smell comes from, only to realise “I’ve been so busy at work and because of this, activated the “capsules” and released so much freshness it’s as if I just stepped out of a bath. I have been using the product for a little more than a week now and I am very impressed. This roll-on keeps me fresh all day long, living up to its 48hour protection promise, giving me confidence to move around and exercise…an excellent combination of beauty and fitness! This deodorant dries up very quickly after application and does not have that sticky feeling under my arms, a definite plus! Shields MotionSense is pretty awesome, offering great protection and is reasonably priced!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply