Review Detail

4.6 67 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1351
Pleasantly Surprised
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have to confess, I usually do not buy aerosols. I am not sure why, but a roll on or a stick just seems to make more sense to me and seemed to be more effective. I absolutely adore the SHIELD CLINICAL PROTECTION CREAM DEODORANT. It is THE absolute best deodorant I have EVER tried, but at R70 a pop, it's just not something I can afford to always buy. I usually splurge on it in summer when it's heavy duty effectiveness is really needed .

Anyhow, I digress, Shield MotionSense Aerosol.... I actually might have found my 2nd best deodarant. At first I was quite sceptical about Shield MotionSense's effectiveness but I have been proven wrong.
It works. As simple as that!
It keeps you dry and fresh for a much longer time than you need.... I cannot vouch for the 48hr part but can say that it works for at least 20hrs! Which is way more than you usually need. I am not a gym/exercise/running-when-no-one-is-chasing-me kind of gal and so also cannot vouch for it's effectiveness there. But for normal day to day activities, it's pretty damn amazing.

I, however, have one 2 con's on the product I received...

1. I don't like the smell of the "Fresh Confidence"
I don't hate it but I am really really not a fan of 'powdery' smells. I won't buy this fragrance again. But as there are other fragrances available, I will definitely give them a go.

2. It leaves marks on black clothes... not much explanation needed here, not pretty! I do see that there is an "Invisible black + white" variant. I might try that.

It's also a fraction more pricey than others but I do not mind spending an extra R4/R5 on a product that actually works.

Final verdict.
I would recommend this to others!
I am going to buy this again!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply