Review Detail

4.6 67 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1345
Shield MOTIONSENSE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As someone that suffers from excessive underarm sweating (self-diagnosed as localised hyperhidrosis), the Shield MotionSense spray came as a very critical time for me as I was about to write my exams. Now we all know that exam stress, or any kind of stress for that matter, can leave you with sweaty and sometimes sticky armpits, for a lady my age, THAT is not an option.

I absolutely loved the smell of the Fresh Confidence variant that I received. It was fresh, and also very feminine. Unlike some deodorant sprays, spraying it directly onto my skin, I felt no sting or burn, which was a plus for me as I shave my underarms regularly. There was no agony of a burning sensation of spraying after a clean shave - big PLUS for me.

The biggest test came when I went on a girl's night out. I applied a roll-on version of the deodorant, let it dry, and then sprayed generously with the aerosol spray. After 3 hours of mingling, dancing, hugging and the lot, trust me, my armpits were as dry as I had just applied the deodorant. Yes my face and parts of my body were sweaty, but my underarms were noticeably drier.

There's also that white ring that one normally gets after sweating, that sometimes threatens to run down your upper arm, which is veeeeeeery unsightly. Now with Shield Motion-sense, there was absolutely none of that!! If anything, I kept doing random secret checks to see if the white ring was there. After hours of dancing, there was absolutely none of that! None whatsoever!

All in all, for the price that this comes in, it's a gem! I've since bought myself another bottle and don't see myself going back to any other deodorant (anti-pespirant) spray. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give this one a 20! Yes, a 20!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
after a quick jog around the block.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply