fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 67 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1351
SHIELD MotionSense Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've used the SHIELD MotionSense Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol for over two weeks. I am not new to this brand, I’ve practically grown up on Shield roll-on deodorants. Since roll-ons are wet in nature and waiting for my underarms to dry is a drag, I have gone off them and opted for stick deodorant which I used full-time and kept aerosol underarm sprays in my bag for “just in case”. So, using the SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol as my full-time Anti-persipirant had me nervous and curious at the same time.

SHIELD Motionsense is advertised as “the world’s 1st anti-perspirant with unique microcapsules activated by movement”. A ”revolutionary new ‘body-responsive’ anti-perspirant contains cutting-edge tiny microcapsules that burst when activated by friction, releasing freshness as you move. The more you move, the more it works”.

When I first used the Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol I could see the microcapsules they referred to, thank to my fuzz. I actually liked the powdery feel and scent of the deodorant. I can’t stand cold and wet underarms. The packaging is easy on the eye, its shape and the rubbery spray nozzle also makes it practically easy to use.

About the 48 hour protection bit, well that is a bit of stretch. It honestly did not happen for me. During my frantic moments at work, running errands or driving in crazy traffic I could feel the heat and sweat on my underarms. The great part is that I could smell the subtle sweet scent of the SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol during those time, not sweat, and my black tops were not left with white residue at the end of the day, thank goodness.

All in all, this SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol is one of the best underarm sprays that I’ve used and it comes at a great price. If aerosol deodorants suit your needs, then you will not go wrong with the SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Anti-perspirant Aerosol.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply