Review Detail

4.6 67 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1359
Shield Motion Sense Fresh Confidence Aerosol
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

From seeing the advert on TV I knew I wanted to try out this new Shield Motion sense which somehow sounded magicalmagical to me that there's now a deodorant, first of its kind; which instead of mixing with your own natural scent and sweat and perfumes and body lotions which results in the deo fadingfading but this one just keeps getting better and better as the day go by.

I really put it to the test and I didn't wash my armpits for two full days and for once don't feel embarrassed about that as I smelled good and nobody noticed. The way it'd so good I was ready to even try the third day because My! My! My! Oh boy it really is magical. Im so impressed by the technology put in its just the best thing since Apollo 11. The fresh spontaneous, unexpected bursts of freshness coming out of my armpits when I waswas doing house chores to playing with my 4 years old boy I was just fresh.

I love its packaging it is just the cherry on top! Which girl doesn't love pink and sparkling diamonds? Taking it out to use after bathing made fee cool and sexy and not like the mom of two people that I am.
My most favourite part is that it is alcohol free, yes! Alcohol free. Normally I get an allergic reaction when I use deos with alcohol in them so I refrained from even using the other shields which had alcohol. I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I have no infection whatsoever.
Almost forgot another great part about my Shield motion sense aerosol kept me dry and left no residue on my clothes. Personally I'm someone who is very loyal to a brand that keeps its promises and make me happy. Shield motion sense just did that and I'm converted. Change has never felt this technological you know?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_20160526_225635.JPG
IMG_20160526_225520.JPG
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply