Review Detail

4.6 67 0.5
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays March 16, 2016 1359
SHIELD MotionSense™ Fresh Confidence Anti-Perspirant Aerosol
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was thrilled to receive a sample to try of the SHIELD MotionSense Anti-Perspirant spray. I'm an active woman, so my routine is to get up at 5:15am and walk on the treadmill for 1 hour and 15 minutes every day on an incline of 3 and speed 6.8km/hour.

I usually purchase SHIELD Deodorant (Happy Days or Fresh Powder or Fresh Morning variant) but I notice that at the end of the work day, I'm not as fresh as I'd like to be:'( It can make one feel uncomfortable and self-concious.

When I tried the Fresh Confidence Anti-Perspirant Spray from Shield, I loved the fine, dry spray it gives, because it's not wet like the deodorant spray. I usually use my hair-dryer to quickly dry the deodorant spray:D There is no residue of the Anti-Perspirant spray under my armpits, so there is no white marks or small white powder particles left behind after one sprays it.

I love the soft powdery scent of the Fresh Confidence variant, and at the end of my work day, I don't feel shy when I get home. My armpits and clothing still smells fresh and not offensive at all:)

The price is in line with what I usually pay when I purchase from Clicks, so yes, this is going to be my new go-to product as part of my hygiene routine.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply