4.5 45 0.5
Shield-EvenTone-Women
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays September 26, 2019 803
My final review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A few weeks ago I received a package from beauty bulletin and shieldza about their new even tone roll on and aerosol.
So it was a challenge for dark underarms for a 7 day challenge which was fun to do.

About the even tone range

?shield women even tone anti-perspirant keeps you feeling and smelling fresh from up to 48 hours,and includes vitamin be complex to ensure underarms look fresh too, by reducing dark Mark's and discoloration.
?while the moisturizing ingredients such as sunflower seed oil and glycerin serve to nourish the skin, reducing dark marks and uneven tone.
?shield even tone is tailored to directly address one of the most common causes of discomfort dark arms.
?through contiuous use, this anti-perspirant has been tried and tested to reduced the appearance of dark underarms in just 7 days so it claims, by for experience it didn't clear the discoloration in just 7 days. I didn't stop using it because I want better results. Its also good for the environment too
? the shield range includes a full spectrum of aerosols and roll-ons tairoled to meet the various needs and preferences of everyone.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply