4.6 11 0.5
Shield-EvenTone-Men
Deodorants, Powders, Sprays September 26, 2019 937
THE RESULTS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

LAST BUT NO LEAST, RESULTS!! As mentioned many years I’ve struggled with dark underarms due to shaving and harsh ANTI-PERSPIRANT products which I am sure a lot of you can relate to. This left me feeling extremely self conscious about my underarms. But with @shieldza & the 7 day challenge I was offered to say goodbye to UNEVEN SKIN-TONE and #HelloEvenToneSA with #ShieldReady that reduces dark marks and provides protection with one of its main ingredients being B3. DID THIS WORK FOR ME? Initially I was very skeptical about this product and the promises it makes with a time period of only 7 days. So I put it to the test with @daylanfabiano & Meah Fane (MY FIT SQUAD) and we all saw results respectively. Personally the 7 days was not enough for me, this could be because of the damage under my arms or because 7 days is really not enough. But I did notice the darkness appearing lighter. However, @daylanfabiano & Meah had a greater result to mine. @daylanfabiano said “this product is easy to use and apply. I’m really excited to see if this formula lives up to what it says!!” Meah said “as a young women having dark underarms is not MY VIBE! I started my challenge 7 days ago & i have seen great results. This product is my savior!!” That’s all from us! GIVE IT A TRY AND LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU!! #shiedready #helloeventonesa

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
_
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply