Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
Hand Spas, Foot Spas July 03, 2013 459
Energizing Cream for Heavy Legs
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love this cream, it's a lovely minty green colour and helps so much... I really couldn't imagine how I'd help cool of my legs after a long day in heels. This cream has a fresh and peppermint scent which works like magic! It instantly cools and refreshes skin, and should be applied to tired and sore feet. This cream has the correct ingredients to help boost circulation to alleviate the uncomfortable feeling of swollen legs and ankles.

It contains nine essential oils, including Peppermint, Ti-Tree, Basil, Sage, Chamomile and Geranium, which have cooling, astringent qualities and work to stimulate circulation, reduce water retention and relieve swelling.

The cream should be massaged into feet which are tired, swollen, in pain, red or sore. It instantly brings relief to feet and ankles within minutes. You'll never have discomfort again. I would recommend you give this product a try because it's perfect after a long day at work, or just if you want to pamper yourself. It retails for R155 per tube, but it's on special twice a year.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply