Review Detail

4.9 10 0.5
Hair Dyes April 24, 2019 1612
Palette Deluxe = Luxurious Hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been dyeing my hair since I was twelve and have tried every brand there is. None of them have impressed me as much as this amazing dye!

The product was so easy to use! The instructions will definitely be a help to first-time box dye purchasers. In particular I loved the application bottle. The screw off tip made it so easy to apply and mess free! Usually, with other box dyes, you have to snip the tip off with scissors but not the Schwarzkopf.

Sometime box dyes can feel quite harsh on the hair and sting my scalp but I felt no discomfort whilst using this box dye even though I left it on for a bit longer than the time suggested.

I love the colour I used! It’s a deep brown and looks slightly auburn when it catches the light. The day after I dyed it, the red undertone was very vibrant but it faded beautifully. Three weeks later, my hair is still just as shiny and healthy as the first day I dyed it! I have an even colour now and I’m obsessed.

I also loved the mask provided with the dye! My hair felt soft and frizz-free for days after use! Definitely a winner in my books.

I will 100% be repurchasing this in the future!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Obsessed with my hair
AFTER
BEFORE
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply