Review Detail

4.4 11 0.5
Hair Dyes April 24, 2019 2010
A product that does what it says
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Having used other box hair dyes and not getting the desired results had me totally up for this challenge. I wanted to find a product that will do exactly what it says without breaking the bank or my hair. First off the instructions were easy to follow, so I knew what I had to do. While the applicator tip on the bottle made for easy application, I did feel like alot of the product got stuck in the bottle which meant it got wasted.
So my hair was a combination of light brown and blonde highlights, I wanted to keep my highlights so I had to colour my entire hair with the brown and redo my highlights. I thought that my hair might get really damaged as I would have to strip off the brown to do my highlights (for this I used the shade silver blonde) but there was little to no breakage at all and by this I was extremely impressed. During the colouring process, there was no strong smell that is usually associated with salon or box dye, which meant no headache for hours afterwards, so thats always a good thing.
My regrowth was a lot of greys and it really looked unsightly and I kept my hair in one style just to hide it, after colouring my hair, there wasnt a grey in sight and that was great because now I wear my hair however I want to and I find myself always wanting to touch my hair because its so soft. Confidence levels at 100% :)
The hair mask included in the box really is amazing, it made my hair smell great as well as making the colour look vibrant and radiant.
The 7 oils in the formula really make for a treat, as with other dyes the hair usually feels dry and lifeless but with the Schwarkopf Palette there was none of that.

I am extremely happy with the results and I will definitely be using this product again as well as recommending it to others, based purely on the results as well as the affordability of the hair colour.

Thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Schwarzkopf South Africa for giving me the opportunity to trial the product.?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply