4.4 11 0.5
Hair Dyes April 24, 2019 2003
SCHWARZKOPF DELUXE OIL CARE COLOUR
(Updated: May 13, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The results were phenomenal! I opted for the Chocolate Brown 3-65 shade because I wanted a colour that popped and was outstanding yet subtle as well, and to me shade Chocolate brown was the one for me!

Odour : Not overpowering, subtle scent in comparison to other hair dyes that I've tried in the past

Packaging : Pretty easy and simple packaging, ensures for easy application at home

Formula : enriched with 7 oils ensures healthier, softer and shinier looking hair

Results : were amazing, my hair has two different shades in different lightings and I LOVE IT ? my hair feels absolutely soft and healthy

My experience : once I rinsed out the dye and applied the treatment conditioner, my hair felt silky smooth and no hair dye has ever made my hair feel instantly healthy like this hair dye had done.

After washed, the colour change was evident, however in sunlight is where I see it most evidently (due to the fact that I had dark brown - black hair) My friends and family immediately noticed results and I received many compliments .

The Schwarzkopf Deluxe Oil Care Colour palette was such a TREAT to my hair. Definitely one for the positive hair experience lists as I can safely say!

My hair feels softer, smoother and shinier, I've never been more impressed with my hair. My hair generally gets frizzy after the first day of washing but my straight hair has been lasting for days now. I see visible difference in the healthiness of my hair, it's much more shinier as well.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin & Schwarzkopf SA

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply