5.0 1 0.5
Fibre-Force_Body-Image-3.jpg
Treatments, Masks February 09, 2017 479
Bonacure is a REAL CURE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have really found these 4 products very beneficial to the condition and manageability of my hair. After a recent trip to a new hair salon & stylist for my highlights, I found my hair completely unmanageable & very dry to the touch. Luckily I stumbled on these guys. I enjoyed the shampoo as it also has the bond-connector technology which rebuild the bonds inside the hair & seals the cuticle (as do all 4 products), however the 3 most impactful products from least to most were:
1) The Fortifying Mask which I used often after shampooing, left on for 5 minutes or so & rinsed out -made my hair feel fantastic and used it as you would a conditioner with every wash (even though you might want to keep it for once a week)
2) The Fortying Primer which I used on towel dried hair after every wash which I left in until next wash
but
the product which I thought made the biggest difference to my long-term manageability, strength & softness was the fortifying sealer. I used it from root to tip and massaged into my hair. When I rinsed it out with the next wash my hair just felt so much stronger!
I loved these products & am considering going in-salon for the supporting in-salon treatment which is SUPPOSED to precede the at home kit (Me BAD) Always been a rebel at heart :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply