Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils May 09, 2014 231
Amplified lashes with ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Are YOU A loud girl wanting to make a lashes statement? Well I suggest you purchase your very own Rimmel ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara and reinvent an edgier you!

Rimmel has recreated the ScandalEyes mascara with a new broken heart-shaped brush which creates big, curvy, rockin' lashes.

The applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line, and the thin brush tip grabs your hard to reach lashes. Are you looking for incredible volume and curve? Well, the amplified base creates those effects.

Rimmel boasts ones lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke, however I had to apply it about three times before I pulled off the edgy look.

I also found that the mascara was a bit thick, and due to the many applications, my lashes clumped. #Eek

However, I have to add that many mascaras smell off and have harsh scents, but ScandalEyes has a pleasant scent, and you can't smell it on you.

Plus to this mascara is that my eyes look big! And let's be honest, who doesn't like doll-shaped eyes?!

The recommended retail price is R109, which isn't bad at all.

This may not be the mascara for me, but it could possibly be for YOU! So if you are ready,#RockTheLondonLook.

Before and after pictures:
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply