4.5 63 0.5
SBR-Repair-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 19, 2019 1454
SBR REPAIR
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

SBR Lipocream and SBR Repair creams have been specially developed to restore and maintain the skin’s barrier function and can be used on the face and body, is easily absorbed and is really so affordable too. My skin only requires that I apply each product once daily, and a little really does go a long way with these SBR creams! It truly is worth the dime!

The SBR Repair cream is really just such a richly nourishing cream. This product helps for very dry skin with both a rapid and a lasting effect as it adds the fatty substances back that the skin itself normally takes days to produce. I especially loved applying the repair cream to my target areas being my knees, elbows and hands and found that it worked really fast and really well. I used this for my daughters skin too and was impressed at how quickly it provided her dry skin with the relief it needed. She thoroughly enjoys using “moms creams” and says she loves SBR just as much as mommy does. This item is definitely a keeper that I’ve added to my grocery list and retails for just R259.95 for a 100g tube at Dis-Chem stores.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply