SBR-Repair-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 19, 2019 1502
SBR Repair Cream
(Updated: July 22, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Repair cream is one to use in the evenings, as its super moisturising. As with the Lipocream the Repair cream is also affordable and available to purchase from Clicks, Dischem stores nationwide. You can buy these creams from Clicks SBR Lipocream 30 g retails at R54. 95 and SBR Repair 30 g at R129. 95. ? So it's overall affordable and easily purchasable. ? My favorite thing about these creams is that my 9 year old God daughter ? was also able to make use of them. During school holidays she visited, and yeah, we both used the SBR Repair and Lipo barrier Creams, as it's kid friendly too! ? ? ? ?
Even my fiance ? noticed a change in my sensitive always going red and hive prone skin, as my skin was less irratable and inflammed when using the SBR Creams daily and especially at night after I showered ? my skin is soft, smooth and moistured. ? ? Both the Lipo and Repair creams are paraben and perfume free, which makes it safe for most if not all skin types, more so those suffering from eczema, dry skin, dermatitis, and psoriasis.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply