SBR-Lipocream--400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams June 19, 2019 2370
SBR Lipcream
(Updated: July 22, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

SBR Lipocream , eish its difficult to choose between the Lipocream and Repair cream as to which is my favorite. But I do love the Lipocream, because Im awake more than I sleep, so I tend to use the Lipocream more than the Repair cream. What I love about this cream it forms a barrier on ones skin, and protects the skin against dryness, and for me that means less itchiness! Even my nails gets the upper hand from using this cream, as they are left, shiny, and moisturised. I get up alot from my desk at work and the hand sanitizer, tends to leave my hands all dried and scaly, but with this cream, I am protected. You can buy these creams from Clicks SBR Lipocream 30 g retails at R54. 95 and SBR Repair 30 g at R129. 95. ? So it's overall affordable and easily purchasable. ? Compared to other specially formulated creams Ive gone out and purchased at steeper prices, this one actually works and its affordable! SBR You saved me and my skin! To watch my video please see; https://youtu.be/KEW6AIl8KE8

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
WEEK 2:SBR BARRIER LIP AND REPAIR CREAMS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply