Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Moisturizers April 02, 2013 224
Handy Hand Creme
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love how they call it a “crème” instead of cream. It adds a dash of class and it’s a very simple way to get people to invest in a tube just for themselves.

As with most products nowadays, there has to be some kind of bragging rights or new technological advances to their ingredients. I just want a cream that takes away the sand paper like feeling of dry hands and maybe smell like Ouma’s kitchen when she bakes. That’s it!

The smooth and perfect hand crème has a super lightweight formula which instantly hydrates, brightens and revitalizes dull skin. It also has oxygen concentrate which, after asking my Physicist boyfriend, just means that it gives your skin a boost of O2 through oxygen rich compounds.

Unfortunately I did not experience their 24 hour moisturising claim. I had to apply it every hour because my hands kept getting its roughness back. This can be due to the fact that my vampire colleagues always have the air-cons on at work, combined with the life sucking dry winter air. My skin will most definitely react differently to yours when wearing this creme. And yes, it does instantly moisturise your hands but which cream doesn't?

I am not too fond of the scent either. It smells too much like Ingrams Camphor lotion. However, if you're into that then bonus for you!

Overall it is a very lovely hand creme. I am not too bothered that I have to apply it often because I like taking mini pamper breaks when at work.
MC
Top 100 Reviewer 87 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply