Review Detail

4.0 2 0.5
Nail Care, Treatments April 04, 2013 221
(Updated: April 04, 2013)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Love nail polish, but hate having to wait for it to dry? Well, Sally Hansen has a treat for you! Introducing the new Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops. Say no to smudges and dings, and enjoy a smooth, glossy manicure without the wait! Not only will you achieve the perfect manicure within 60 seconds, but your cuticles will also look and feel softer and smoother than before!

I tried and tested this product once. It only took that one time for me to absolutely fall in love with this product! I was very impressed with the results. My nail polish looked extra shiny and the colour was a lot more intense. I also found that it made my nail polish last a lot longer than usual. But most of all, it made my nails and cuticles look healthy. It moisturized my nails and cuticles instantly. Even when the nail polish was removed, the effect still lasted.

Another bonus was that the product was so easy to use! Simply apply to the nail in just one drop, and you’re ready for business!

I would recommend Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops to all the nail polish lovers. This truly is your must have product with regards to nail care.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply