Nail Care, Treatments January 19, 2017 584
Save your natural nails, post-acrylic!
(Updated: January 21, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

How I saved my nails post-acrylic.

I’ve never been one to try acrylic or false nails, up until a year ago. Before I ventured into the world of acrylic nails, my own nails were very strong and fast-growing. But after I started discontinuing my fake nail usage, I noticed how brittle and especially thin my nails have become.

It became evident that the acrylic nails did not do my own nails a favour. I was as so frustrated, and then I remembered what my aunt’s secret was all these years (she has the most beautiful long natural nails), it was Sally Hansen’s Maximum Grown Nail Growth Program!

I rushed to the nearest DisChem and payed about R80 for a decent sized bottle of the nail varnish. I got home and immediately applied it to my clean and broken nails.

As soon as I applied it, my nails felt sturdier. The box said to apply it every day or every other day, and that’s what I did. Every second day I would clean my nails and reapply the Sally Hansen. About a week in my nails still broke, but it stopped chipping.
About two weeks in I could see a real difference, my nail growth rapidly increased and it started looking and feeling healthier. I then stopped applying it every other day but rather used it as an undercoat under any nail varnish.

As my nails grew, it broke less and the chipping stopped. Sally Hansen rescued my nails! I couldn’t believe the difference. I would recommend Sally Hansen to anyone and everyone. Now I live with Sally Hansen in my handbag!

I am ecstatic with the results! I give this product a 10/10.

xoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply