Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 5 0.5
Applicators, Tools November 21, 2012 187
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Love this tool it is an absolute essential for me as eyelashes really frame the eyes. This tool gives a nice upward curl to the lashes and paired with a coat of mascara gives a more wide eyed look really making the eye pop. Mascara is just not enough as it just coats the lashes making them look thicker or longer. You really will notice the difference. I have really sort and very few lashes so I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be able to achieve betty boop lashes no matter which mascara I use (and believe me I have tried thousands) but an eye lash curler before I apply my mascara really makes a difference. For an extra dramatic curl I like to heat up my lash curlers with a hair dryer just be careful not to burn yourself though as it can get pretty hot. Plus it comes with 2 extra clamp pads which will really come in handy. I am excited to see if there will be any additional tools that will be coming up in the collection. So ladies if you stay long enough with rubybox you could be getting yourself a full makeup tools collection of good quality items.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply