fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Fragrances June 11, 2014 244
Rubybox Moods DELIRIUM EDT Purse Spray
I got this perfume wand in my January Rubybox. There are 4 different fragrances in this range. Delirium (Which is what I received), Serenity, Rapture and lastly Desire.

At first I was fuming because when I opened up the box and tried the perfume it refused to work. Since I was waiting for this I was pretty annoyed so I called the RubyBox team and sure enough they explained that I was not the only one with this issue. The spray mechanism was screwed on too tight, so with the lady on the line she explained that I need to unscrew it gently, and rescrew it on but leaving more space. It worked and I accidently sprayed my telephone LOL

But all as well I was pleasantly surprised with the fragrance.

Notes: Starfruit lotus flower, Mandarin and honey, Saffron, Jasmine, Pear, Peony, Vanilla, Musk and Incense. Im not a fan of any musk perfumes, but this is more flowery and fruity than musk really.

For the price of R195 though, for a tiny 15ml wand, I don't think it is really worth the price. You can get a designer fragrance by spending a bit more in a bigger spray bottle.

Since this one is going to spending its life in my handbag, I guess it is convenient.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
January 16, 2014
Haha Arthz, sounds like something that would happen to me too ;-).
S
Sue1N
February 03, 2014
Hello Arthi ,

I also received the Rubybox Moods DELIRIUM EDT Purse Spray in my January rubybox. I really love the flowery smell and the long lasting fragrance. I do agree that the price is not worth the 15ml wand.
S
shantelg
2 results - showing 1 - 2

This Post Has One Comment

1. Jackie smidt

Where can i order this rapture perfume please

Leave a Reply