Review Detail

4.5 4 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams April 10, 2013 138
April 2013 Rubybox
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

You can read my review here: http://lastexpected.blogspot.com/2013/05/my-april-2013-rubybox.html

I received the following in the April Rubybox.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush

I do not really use dry shampoos en received one long ago in a Rubybox. It was from Lee Stafford and although I loved other Lee Stafford products I did not like the dry shampoo. I am therefore keen to find out whether I do not like dry shampoos in general or whether I did not like that one specific dry shampoo. I have not tried it yet, but Batiste, you will now determine whether I ever again buy a dry shampoo (no pressure !). I was thus quite glad to get this in the box. The card claims it is a full size product, but it is really very small.

Lamelle Correctives Recharge CE complex

This product improves skin firmness, fine lines and discoloration; thus in short an anti-aging product. I am keen to try this. It is a small 2.5 ml sample.

Beauty Factory C Originals Hand and Nail Cream

I am out of hand cream, this came at a great time. I am keen to try it. It is a 10 ml sample.

NYX single eyeshadow
A full size single colour eye shadow. It is a lovely brown colour; between brown and olive green. I have been using it almost daily since I received it and liked it. The application is perfect and it provides good colour and lasts well. My only complaint might be that it is a single colour, I do better with palettes.

Primeve Plus
Evening primrose supplement for PMS and menopause; 5 capsules.

B-Cal Ultra
Multivitamin and mineral supplement w, also 5 capsules

Although I know that multipvitamins are important for the health of your hair and skin and therefore influence how you look, I am not sure how receiving 5 capsules helps you to decide whether a product is worth buying. I have popped the capsules, and my only comment would be that they are really, really big to swallow. I do not know whether I am more healthy after using these capsules. So a bit of a duh review wise.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply