Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2013 213
Overall rating

Informative

Attention Grabbing

So I got a sample of this to review,
It's a girly girl fragrance that is way too sweet for my personality,
I found the fragrance very overpowering and it gave me a headache after 30 minutes or so,
as it was a small bottle I used 6 spritzes, one each on my wrists, one on my neck, two in my hair, and one on my chest, maybe this was too much as the scent is very strong compared to what I normally like to use.
The scent started of very fruity moving into flowery, and I have to say it was noticed and noticed big by all who saw me that day.
I got equal numbers of complements and people saying that the fragrance was too overpowering, so I guess it falls upon persons individual tastes as to whether you like it or not.
I will say please go to a store and spray your normal amount on and wear it for a day before you take out your moolla and part with it for a bottle!
I will try wearing it again, using a little less and see what happens,
On the upside the fragrance lasted the day, and that is always a good thing,
Also remember a fragrance never smells the same on two different people as the scents reacts with our skin and that makes it unique, maybe this particular fragrance just didn't react well to me, on the whole, this just wasn't a scent I liked on myself!
I love the look of the full size bottle and think that they hit it on the nail with that aspect,
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply