Review Detail

4.4 5 0.5
Lipsticks October 15, 2010 260
Rouge Dior Haute Couleur Lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

OMgooodnesss! I can’t rave about how AMAAAA-ZING this lipstick is!!! I never knew lipstick could be this good! This lipstick does not just sit on your lips, but sinks into it and you can instantly feel how moisturised and smooth your lips are in just one application! What’s even more surprising is that even though it feels like high quality lip care, the lip colour itself is very pigmented and you don’t need to apply many layers to get the desired colour.

I can honestly say that I have never EVER used anything, (not even lipcare products) that makes my lips feel so good before. And believe me when I say I’ve got dry lips. This product smooths out the lines in your lips, moistens it, dresses it up and its long lasting! Well what I mean by long lasting is that it doesn’t rub off as easily as other lipsticks I’ve used after drinking and eating. It even has its own subtle glossy effect so you can completely skip applying lipgloss. The glossy effect makes your lips appear fuller and curvier!! What else can I say?! The packaging is amazing, and you can see how much detail has gone into it. I think just taking this lipstick out in public will make people look twice! I know I definitely would look twice if something whipped out a Dior lipstick looking like that in front of me!
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply