Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 23, 2014 157
Refreshing and Hydrating
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Awhile back, I tweeted for any good suggestions regarding a new skincare regime. My skin hadn't looked so bad since the strike of puberty and I was in desperate need of a change. Unsuspectingly, the lovely ladies from Glamore, contacted me. They have recently started stocking Robanda Anti-Aging Skincare and were eager to hear my thoughts on their moisturizer.

Admittedly, I get a little nervous trying new skincare especially from brands that I have never heard of. I am a breastfeeding mom, which means my hormones are all out of whack leading to unexplained reactions in my skin. But the curiosity of a beauty blogger won this argument and I gave it a try.

I am sure that if you have been reading my blog for a little while, you will know just how much my first impression is based on the scent. WAM-BAM-POW! This is just divine! In fact, it is so divine that I was shoved off when I eagerly pushed the cream-filled jar into my mom's face, who had just arrived to celebrate my 21st! Something about it reminds me of a fizz-pop. It is sweet, but fruity at the same time. I really do love it.

As for the formula, the cream is quite thin and absorbs easily. I like how it doesn't leave a residue but still gives you that hydrated, plumpness in your skin. As an added bonus, it is SPF 30, which isn't the highest SPF but definitely means that I won't be skipping out on the added protection that we all need. (I am guilty of forgetting sun-screen on most days!) I was kind of amused that I recieved this over the weekend that I turned 21, because pretty soon I will be focusing a lot of attention of 'anti-aging' properties. It does boast that it visibly reduces fine lines and prevents premature aging skin - but I will probably need to access this later on, down the road.

I did see an overall improvement of my skin, especially where I had broken out, down the side of my neck. I loved the convenience of being able to use it both day and night and that it didn't take too long to absorb, so that I could apply my makeup shortly after. I would definitely be interested in a full range of products which would ideally include a cleanser of some sort. I also found that despite being one of the first moisturizer that I successfully managed to include in my routine EVERY DAY AND NIGHT - I still have about half a jar left over, from more than a month's use.

Something that I don't always remember to check, but get a sense of happiness to find out is that Robanda Anti-Aging Skincare is not tested on animals!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply