4.3 1 0.5
wake-me-up-mascara_product.jpg
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils April 06, 2017 247
Rimmel Wonder’ful Wake Me Up Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Wonder’full Wake Me Up Mascara promises a conditioning and hydrating formula, which lengthens and lifts lashes whilst providing a cooling sensation, as a result of the special ingredient: cucumber extract.

I am particularly fussy when it comes to mascara as I have slightly hooded shaped eyes and the wrong applicator is a make or break for your make up look. There is nothing worse than little lines imprinted on your eyes or smudged black marks over your gorgeous eyeshadow! APPLICATORS ARE KEY!
The first thing that caught my eye on this product was OBVIOUSLY the green packaging (I luuurv green!) and then without a doubt the small text that said “cucumber extract”.
I was very pleased to find that the Wake Me Up Precision Brush was an hour glass shape which allowed the product to glide on super easily and cover all the lashes in just one sweep!

This mascara definitely adds length as well as an amazing lift, however I did not find that it added much volume. I apply between 2 and 3 coats to my eye lashes to add volume.
This product is extremely light weight and it does not make your eyelashes feel sticky or clumpy.
Now for the absolute BEST PART of this product… THE SMELL/ SCENT! Not many mascara’s have a scent and so when first opening this product for the first time WOW but was I BLOWN AWAY!
This product smells fantastic; it has a cool cucumber scent which definitely makes your eyes feel awake. The smell does not cause any burning or irritation but rather a cooling sensation on the eyes and lashes.
I have extremely sensitive eyes and this mascara does not interfere with them at all!

Overall, I really enjoyed this mascara! I think it is reasonably priced and definitely works better than some of the high end mascaras I have used. The refreshing scent is just a fabulous bonus and makes me enjoy the product just that much more! It really makes one feel revitalized and definitely lives up to its name “Wake Me Up” .
Signature

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TF
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply