Rimmel's Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price:
R109.95

Packaging:
The packaging it pretty awesome it green, and it’s quite a big mascara. Mostly I love the mascara wand , it’s curled for more precision when applying mascara and it’s the secret for getting those amazing results. I think that’s most important thing in making this Rimmel mascara different from the other mascaras on the market today.

My Experience Using Rimmel Max Bold Curves Mascara:
Firstly the look of this mascara caught my eye the green color and that amazing wand!

All I needed was one coat of this mascara it changed the volume of my lashes dramatically My lashes are instantly longer and thicker. It also doesn't smudge as much as most mascara and it stays put all day!!! So now I can be confident that my mascara will never fade on me during a day at office or when I am out. I can’t begin to express my satisfaction with this mascara. Especially for those ladies we doesn't have much lashes to begin with this product is a must try. I am addicted to it now!!

My Overall Ratings :

Packaging: 9/10

Price: 7/10

Quality : 9/10

Long Lasting: 9/10

Candy Factor: 9/10

Full review please go to www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 24, 2014
I have the same mascara and brings out the diva in my eyes...!!!! Makes them look big + gives my lashes volume...I love it!
N
Nomahlubi02
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply