4.7 1 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils January 27, 2014 119
Bigger, Bolder - LOVE!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: R120

I haven't been looking for a new mascara, as I thought I had found every girl's dream. But when there are special offers that see me leaving the store with a super cute clutch for FREE, there is no product safe, from me. I bought this a while back and have been playing around with it, over the past weekend. My biggest compliments goes to the brush applicator, which strokes each individual lash with it's unique curved design, coating your lashes in a DREAM formula. The brush curls your lashes, making them look effortlessly thicker and fuller. The mascara itself, is a thick black liquid that does not clump or cause lashes to look like fly legs, instead it adds volume and definition to your lash line, completing any look! I am quite impressed at how long lasting this product is and despite putting it, to the ultimate test: humidity - it went far and beyond, blowing my expectations. This is definitely an affordable winner for those of you looking for a bold statement and wanting to maximize your lashes!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply