Review Detail

3.5 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers June 07, 2011 335
It's nice but not something I would buy again
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This lipgloss is very different from most others. Firstly it tastes sweet. It can be good for kissing but at other times one might not want to taste anything on their lips. Secondly it has a very different texture. It is totally non-sticky and has a nice glide to it. But it has no shine. It is weird because it does have a gloss to it but no shine. The actual gloss is like jelly - it basically doesn't reflect light at all but gives your lips just a hint of wetness. I hope this explanation makes sense LOL. I think the look of it on the lips can be most likened to Vaseline...

The colour of this shade is also totally invisible. It has a salmon pink color in the tube but is totally transparent on the lips. It also needs to be reapplied very often.

Now to conclude, I would say that I like using it but more as a moisturiser. I find that as a gloss it doesn't do much for me. It doesn't enhance anything or make my lips shiny. On top of the lipstick it just gives a bit of moisture but that's about it. I need to mention that it is only this particular shade that my description applies to. I have another shade of this range and its mush better....I would recommend it only to people who want something that's pretty much invisible.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply