Review Detail

4.6 14 0.5
Powders September 20, 2010 406
Nothing is moving anytime soon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have this in the shade "001 Transparent". I use it to set my under eye concealer, eyeshadow primer and foundation in spots where I might need some extra staying put that day. I chose this shade as my skin is yellow-toned but picks up colour extremely easily when in the sun for a little bit. I am one of those tanning unicorns. Always go brown, never burns. When I use darker shades, it can tend to look too dark for me depending on how much time I spent in the sun. I also have a bronzer just in case this one comes off too white or powdery.

I must say that I love this powder. It works really well and does not leave me looking like a washed out ghost. If you have very deep skin, I would suggest trying a darker shade though as I am perfectly in between at the moment. Where ever I apply this product, the foundation/concealer just stays put all day long. No settling into lines or creasing for me. It is very lightweight and won't dry out your skin as I already have dry skin to begin with. If you enjoy the baking method, this shade is perfect and works really well. I will keep this in my makeup collection as a staple product because it really just works so well.

You get a ton of product for the price you are paying and one container should last for months and months in my opinion. I am very happy with my purchase and will keep purchasing this item!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply