Review Detail

4.3 11 0.5
Foundations October 29, 2014 710
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review by The Foxy Momager
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When shopping for a Matte-Finish Foundation, you may have noticed there are not many options in the drugstore. But when I found the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation my problems were solved. I suffered from extreme acne as a teenager and was left with many dell scares on my face. So finding a high coverage foundation has always been a challenge for me.
This is an excellent fragrance-free dupe for some high end products that definitely lives up to its name. Th…is foundation is light weight, it has absolute full coverage and lasts for the entire work day.
Packaged in a white, beige and purple tube, it is perfect for oily to combination skin types and like I’ve already said provides full coverage. I always use a primer and a press powder under and over all my foundation for that extra flawless look.
This foundation comes in 8 shades, all neutral colors. The finish is natural looking, its mousse texture allows for only a small bit of product to be used.
I recommend applying this foundation with a buffing brush or sponge for the full coverage finish.
The foundation dries quickly and allows for a second layer if you wish within an instant.
If you are looking for a high-coverage foundation this is definitely worth the money.
It is my holy grail!

X

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TF
Top 500 Reviewer 21 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply