Review Detail

4.6 5 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 10, 2010 414
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have it in Intense Black. At first I was really attracted to the packaging, its shiny and purple but also intimidated by the brush which is very different to any others that I've tried. But it was too pretty to pass by and I'm glad I tried it.

The formula is a little thicker than I'm used to but it does an excellent job of coating the lashes for voluminous lashes. The brush takes some getting used to but is great as it grabs all your lashes and gives good definition, no tarantula lashes(i.e. four big lashes all clumped together) here and you can use it on its tip to do your lower lashes and those hard to reach inner lashes too. It does add a little lift to the lashes but if you love that really curly look you will probably still need to use a lash curler. The colour is a rich black and the effect is better than natural but not that "false lash effect" which is why I love it for everyday.

I would also add that it doesn't make my lashes feel dry and crunchy which can be a problem with other mascaras. Its easy to remove and comes off easily with a little makeup remover or face wash. It costs R99,95 but I paid less as I had a cash back voucher, I love Clicks lol
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply