Review Detail

4.1 8 0.5
Eyeshadows September 05, 2014 336
Bulletproof Beige
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always wanted to get my hands on these shadow sticks but just never got around to doing so, so you can imagine my delight when I tore open my parcel from Beauty Bulletin and found it amongst two other delights !

I was given the shade 'Bulletproof beige',which I must say In all honesty, is exactly the shade I would have chosen for myself-BB, you know your insiders well! This shade is more on the golden side with a nice shimmer to it. Perfect for me because I love all things shimmery :p The shimmer is not over the top so this is wearable during the day. One swipe is all I need because it's richly pigmented but on my night out I layered it on a bit and it looked stunning .

I love that this shadow is in stick form, which makes application a breeze, no mess, no fuss. The creamy and silky formula makes this eyeshadow glide on with such ease. It's waterproof and stayed put on my eyelids from morning till I removed it myself before bedtime!

The icing on the proverbial cake would be if this were retractable but considering all its attributes, I will certainly be repurchasing.

Thank you Desiree and the rest of the BB team!

xoxo

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply