4.1 8 0.5
Eyeshadows September 05, 2014 336
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick/Crayon in Paranoid Purple
(Updated: November 05, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got my Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Crayon in Paranoid Purple,but there were so many beautiful shades to choose from.There are seven gorgeous shades to choose from.Paranoid Purple is a deep matallic purple, I love this crayon as there are some days were I don't have a lot of time.So I use my Rimmel Crayon and it's so quick and easy.I use this Crayon as a eyeliner,and I use it under my regular eyeshadow as it's creamy texture makes for a great cream base and makes my regular eyeshadow that I apply on top pop with great colour and shine.This eyeshadow lasts me for 8 hours,and great for wearing when I watch a sad movie on TV as it's waterproof.i have really sensitive eyes especially to artificial light my eyes tend to burn and tear up.But when I wear my Rimmel Eyeshadow it stays put,without smudging.I love that it smoothes on really easy,it just glides across my lid with very little effort.The texture is creamy and blendable I prefer that it's creamy as it seems not to crease like other eyeshadows.I love playing around with different looks,and I can easily blend this eyeshadow to create a smokey eye.Being a Crayon it's great to travel with no mess and no fuss.A very good quality eyeshadow crayon the only problem is that it needs to be sharpened.I prefer the twist up eye Crayons.But Because it gives me such good results I will buy this gorgeous eye crayon again in different shades.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
December 20, 2013
Loved your review! ;-)
S
Sue1N
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply