Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils July 09, 2014 187
Rimmel's New Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Everyone know’s I love Mascara, it’s definitely that one item I can’t live without! At first glance of this Rimmel Scandaleyes retro glam mascara I thought the wand was going to be difficult to use with it being so large. However, i was surprised at how easy application was,the hourglass shape of the wand fitted ideally with the natural curve of my lashes - I had to be a little cautious on the lower lashes(like I do with every mascara I use) What I love about this mascara is the formulation, it is (to me) the perfect consistency - not too wet, the wand doesn't hold too much product and it coats your lashes without getting too clumpy to quickly. Like all non-waterproof mascara it did smudge slightly throughout the day, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. I found it very build-able, with two coats giving me those sought after twiggy looking lashes.

For me It’s not the best mascara I have used , but then again I am really fussy about my mascara’s I want longer length. This mascara is great though as it also separates my lashes exactly how I like them to be, don’t you just hate it when some mascara’s clump up? Not with this new Rimmel Scandaleyes retro glam mascara.

My advice?? Try it, any lady who love’s mascara as much as I do should definitely give this one a try!

xoxo
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply