4.7 19 0.5
Lipsticks March 12, 2015 609
Great long-wearing liquid lipstick
(Updated: April 02, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I wore Rimmel Provocalips liquid lipstick in Make Your Move on my wedding day. It's the perfect rosy-brown shade that looks great in photos.
My makeup artist applied the lipstick at 13:00 (without any lip primer, liner or anything else), and I didn't have to touch it up once during the day. In fact, by the time I wanted to take it off just after midnight, it still looked freshly applied (through kissing, eating, drinking and dancing)!!

I bought a tube of it prior to my wedding to have it on hand for touch-ups (which are inevitable, right? Well apparently not with this lipstick!), and have been using it ever since. It's the perfect daytime shade for my skin tone.
I find this lipstick incredibly easy to apply with the applicator in the tube. I don't ever feel the need to use a lipliner with it. It doesn't feather, bleed or transfer at all (especially after the gloss coat has dried down).

The Provocalips lipstick comes with a coloured side (which you apply first and allow to dry), and a gloss side (applied after the colour is dry). The gloss isn't super glossy, and after about half an hour, it dries down to a soft matte finish, which I like. I didn't find the formula to be overly drying on my lips either, especially after the gloss was applied.

If you like a solid long-wearing lipstick, this is for you! I can't wait to buy a few more shades!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply