Review Detail

4.7 19 0.5
Lipsticks March 12, 2015 607
{Review} Rimmel Provocalips 16 hr Lip Colours
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To be honest I am not a fan of lipsticks, well only if they are super long wearing like some lip stains. I used the Revlon Colorstay Overtime lip colours for a really long time until I actually lost it and it made me super sad. It was my go to lip colour , it literally lasted all day and never transferred on anything no matter how much coffee I drank or what I ate , and yes even after make out sessions with my boyfriend (giggling) it was still there at the end of the day.These are definitely the kind of things I look for in the perfect lip product I hate reapplying during the day and having to worry about lipstick on my teeth ahhh that’s the worst.

So I bought myself four of the Rimmel Provocalips 16 hour lip colours, I actually bought three and got one for free (YAY). These were only R99 here in SA I bought them on Zando. I found these to be very similar to the Revlon Over time lip colours…

Lets talk about what I thought about using these… Firstly the colour selection is great! I got one shade of each of the standard shades I love to wear.The colours are super pigmented the lip colour comes with two sides one which has the lip colour and the other side has a clear lip product ,this makes the colour lock in and the reason why it actually lasts so long.

I found that these are best used after making sure you have no flakes or cracks on your lips, as these tend to get extremely drying throughout the day. I am however highly impressed with the longevity of these Rimmel Provocalips lip colours – they literally lasted me all day with no transfer at all. I did find that the lighter shades the mauve on in particular just didn’t last as long as the others.

Do they last 16 hours? The darker shades definitely do if not longer!I struggled to remove them at the end of the night when getting reading for bed.

For only R99 this is an awesome range of lip colours to have in your collection and I am definitely going to be adding more. I personally won’t ever be going back to normal lipsticks I just can’t deal with reapplying all day and and lipstick on my teeth!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply