Review Detail

4.5 8 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers June 17, 2015 603
Rimmel - oh my gloss : 520 Rebel Red
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been watching the Rimmel stand recently at my local Clicks store, to see what new make-up spoils come out and I’ve spotted the Rimmel Oh My Gloss range a few weeks back, but I delayed rushing and purchasing because I wanted to do my research first. The minute I read the word Argan oil, having the Rimmel Oh My Gloss changed from a want to a NEED. I’ve been having a crazy love affair with the Rimmel Wonderfull Argan Oil Mascara, which already hit my expectations for the Oh My Gloss sky high!

My word, this lip gloss is apparently a MUST in my make-up bag, because ever since I’ve purchased the gloss, we’ve been inseparable. I purchased my Rimmel Oh My Gloss in a deep red shade – 520 Rebel Red which is a lovely deep red colour, with a little bit of shimmer, because a little sparkle never killed anybody. I’ve been going matte over the past year, so I accepted a change and this glossy wonder with open arms.

I really like this lip gloss, wait.. I LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS, it has a light feeling on lips, no sticky feeling and I don’t find the gloss transferring quickly or vanishing. I’d say the gloss gives lips a sheer wash of colour, which isn’t too vibrant, but enough colour to say “hello I am a lip gloss" which I like, especially on those days when all you’re feeling is some BB Cream and a little gloss to take over the world.

This lip gloss contains vitamin E and argan oil, which makes the gloss very moisturising, once you’ve applied the lip gloss, you will notice how moisturising it actually is, lips feel soft and well hydrated. Rimmel London SA claim “Your lips will be shouting in glorious technicolour with Rimmel’s new Oh My Gloss!”

Expect nothing but amazing with this lip gloss, from the perfect shine, every lasting tint on lips, keeping lips soft and well hydrated and the perfect applicator, to make sure every day is a well glossed day! Plus this gorgeous gloss comes in 17 mesmerizing colours, to give you the perfect pout everytime. The Rimmel Oh My Gloss retails for R79,99 and is available at Clicks, Dis – Chem, Foschini and Edgars.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply