Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
EyeLiners February 03, 2016 331
Magnif'Eyes with Rimmel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Rimmel Magnif’Eyes Eyeshadow and Eyeliner is a double ended creamy eyeshadow and eyeliner pen that launched recently with Rimmel and I must say I was surprisingly pleased with it.

I love products that are like this as they are such a quick and easy eyeshadow application on those mornings when you are in a rush and just want to be done with your eye makeup look in a hurry.

It is dual sided pen with each side having a twist up design so there is no need to sharpen or anything like that. Both ends have a nice creamy consistency and an easy to blend formula. The shadow formula is creamy yet it is nice and thick enough not too sheer away as I blended it. It also didn’t set too quickly which I loved, as I had enough time to blend and play with it before it set. The eyeliner side was a little bit more creamer, which is fantastic and it has a nice slick glide as I applied it.

I think another favourite that I know most ladies love as well is that it is such a budget buy and I know I love to splurge – but once in a while having that budget buy product helps (especially if it is January).

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply